"PediaSure Ready to Drink Fibre 1.0 kcal/mL is specially formulated for children aged 1-10 years with nutritional gaps.
(30 x 220mL per carton, the product is sold in carton quantities only)
- Complete, balanced nutrition with 28 essential vitamins and minerals
- High quality protein to help support growth and development
- Antioxidants (vitamin A, D, C and zinc) to support immunity
- Zinc and iron to help support appetite
- Enriched with fibre and FOS^ to support gut and immune health
- Low lactose
- Great taste and convenient packaging makes it a suitable option for the lunch box
- PediaSure is backed by more than 30 years of science
Food for Special Medical Purposes. Use under medical supervision.
PediaSure Ready to Drink Fibre can be used as a nutritional supplement with or between meals or as a sole source of nutrition.
Ask your healthcare professional for guidance regarding your child's specific nutritional needs.
Not for parenteral use. Not for use in children with galactosaemia.
Should not be used in children under 1 year of age."