The innovative new addition to our gender neutral wardrobe, this puffer jacket folds into its own pocket, creating a comfy travel pillow an easy item to hang off your wheelchair on days when layering is essential. This jacket will keep you warm and cosy all year round. Not too heavy or bulky. Packed with adaptive features, nothing has been overlooked. Universally designed with the permanently seated position kept front and centre during the design process.
- Durable, lightweight, waterproof and warm quilted puffer fabric
- Universally designed with the seated position in mind
- Cropped at the front to avoid bunching, longer at the back to maintain dignity
- Packable design, this puffer jacket folds into its own pocket, creating a comfy travel pillow and/or easy item to hang off your wheelchair
- Warm, comfy hood with adjustable toggles
- Magnetic zips down the inside of each arm for easy assisted dressing
- Wide pull loops on all zips (including the pouch) for ease of access and to help with dexterity challenges
- Quality rubber backed press studs down the front and on the cuff for adjustable sizing
- Hanging loop on the back of the vest for convenient storage
- No annoying internal labels or tags
Material: 100 Nylon. Filling 100 Polyester
Care: Warm hand wash. No tumble dry. Warm iron.
CAUTION: This product contains magnetic zippers. You should consult with your medical practitioner before wearing this garment.