The KBT Special needs swing 'rope set' is made out of rotation moulded HDPE and specially made for children with special needs.
The seat is provided with a Shock-absorbing bumper at the front of the seat. The 'rope set' version of this seat includes a 5-point safety harness with 40 mm wide belts.
The extra-large seating area makes this disabled swing seat great for larger / older children.
Special needs swing ‘'rope set' special needs swing is a premium quality disable swing seat.
- Made in Europe, the Netherlands
- Standards: compliant with EN-1176
- Warranty: 2 years
- Seat: rotation moulded HDPE
- With shock-absorbing bumper
- Black braided rope with black PP welds
- 5-Point safety harness with 40 mm wide belts
Check also other available colours.
|Commercial use > Swinging
|Commercial use, Swinging, New products
|580 x 786 x 790
|max 2.50 m